- Abdu Salam, M, E. Kaipiainen, M. Mohsin, A. Villa, S. Kuittinen, P. Pulkkinen, P. Pelkonen, L. Mehtätalo & A. Pappinen, 2016. Effects of contaminated soil on the growth performance of young Salix (Salix schwerinii E. L. Wolf) and the potential for phytoremediation of heavy metals, Journal of Environmental Management, 183: 467-477.
- Afanasieva, L. V., V. K. Kashin, T. A. Mikhailova & N. S. Berezhnaya, 2007. Effect of the industry-related air pollution on the accumulation of heavy metals in the pine needles in the Basin of the Selenga, River, Chemistry for Sustainable Development, 15: 25-31.
- Ali. H., E. Khan & M. A. Sajad, 2013. Phytoremediation of heavy metals concepts and applications, Chemosphere, 91(7): 869-881.
- Amini, M. & A. Forghani, 2015. Soil Surface and leave Plantain (Platanus Orientalis) contamination to Pb and Cd mapping in Rasht City, Journal of Water and Soil Science, 19(71): 119-128. (In Persian)
- Antoniadis, V. & B. J. Alloway, 2001. Availability of Cd, Ni and Zn to rye grass in sewage sludge treated soils at different temperatures, Water, Air and Soil Pollution, 132(3-4): 201-214.
- Askari, M., M. Noori, F. Beigi & F. Amini, 2012. Evaluation of the phytoremediation of Robinia pseudoacacia L. in petroleum- contaminated soils with emphasis on the some heavy metals, Journal of Tissue and Cell, 2(4): 442-437. (In Persian)
- Baycu, G., D. Tolunay, H. Ozden & S. Gunebakan, 2006. Ecophysiological and seasonal variations in Cd, Pb, Zn, and Ni concentrations in the leaves of urban deciduous trees in Istanbul, Environmental Pollution, 143(3): 545-554.
- Bowen, H. J. M., 1979. Environmental chemistry of the elements. Academic Press, London, England, 333 p.
- Burken, J. G., D. A. Vroblesky & J. C. Balouet, 2011. Phytoforensics, dendrochemistry and phytoscreening: new green tools for delineating contaminants from past and present, Environmental Science & Technology, 45(15): 6218-6226.
- Celik, A., A. A. Aslihan, A. Akdoğan & Y. Kaska. 2005. Determining the heavy metal pollution in Denizli (Turkey) by using Robinia pseudo acacia L, Environmental Science & Technology, 31(1): 105-112.
- Chen, J., F. Wei, C. Zheng, Y. Wu & D. C. Adriano, 1991. Background concentrations of elements in soils of China, Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, 57(1): 699-712.
- Chen, T. B
., Y. M. Zheng
, M. Lei
, Z. C. Huang
, H. T. Wu
, H. Chen
, K. K. Fan
, K. Yu
, X. Wu
& Q. Z. Tian
, 2005. Assessment of heavy metal pollution in surface soils of urban parks in Beijing, China, Chemosphere
, 60(4): 542-551.
- Darivasi, S., K. Saeb & M. Mollashahi, 2016. Effects of Distance from Pollutant Sources on Heavy Metal Concentrations around Neka cement Factory Soil, Journal Environmental Science. Technology, 17(4): 33-44. (In Persian)
- Davy, A., M. Opium & H. Shariatmadari, 2002. Cumulative and residual effects of compost manure on the chemical forms of heavy metals in a calcareous soil, Summary of Articles of the Eighth Iranian Soil Science Congress, Rasht, pp. 595-593. (In Persian)
- Dimitrijević, M. D., M. M. Nujkić, S. Č. Alagić, S. M. Milić & S. B. Tošić, 2016. Heavy metal contamination of topsoil and parts of peach-tree growing at different distances from a smelting complex, International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 13(2): 615-630.
, I. P. & P. C. Onianwa
, 2015. Assessment of Trace Metals Concentration in Tree Barks as Indicator of Atmospheric Pollution within Ibadan City, South-West, Nigeria, Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry
, 2015(2015): 1-8.
- Elik, A., 2003. Heavy metal accumulation in street dust samples in Sivas, Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 34(1-2): 145-156.
- Gee, G. W. & J. W. Bauder, 1986. Particle-size analysis. In: Klute, A., (Eds.), Methods of soil analysis. Part 1. CRC, Madison, pp. 383-411
- Ghori, Z., H. Iftikhar, M. F. Bhatti, M. Nasar, I. Sharma, A. G. Kazi & P. Ahmad, 2016. Phytoextraction: the use of plants to remove heavy metals from soil, In: Plant Metal Interaction, Elsevier Press, pp. 385-409.
- Gosh, M. & S. P. Singh, 2005. A review on phytoremediation of heavy metals and utilization of its hypoducts, Applied ecology and environmental research, 6(4): 1-18.
- Haj Rasooli, A., H. Amini, H. Hoodaji & P. Najafi, 2007. Biomonitoring of air and soil pollution in Isfahan region, Journal of Research in Agricultural Science, 2(2): 39- 47. (In Persian)
- Hashemi Beni, O., M. H. Salehi & H. Beigi Harchegani, 2010. Estimation of soil organic matter by loss-on-ignition procedure in four major pcains of Chaharmahal-va-Bakhtiari province, Journal of Water and Soil Science, 13(50): 77-89. (In Persian)
- Hashemi, S. A., M. Zargham & A. H. Firouzan, 2016. Absorption in two- year old Poplar seedlings (Populus deltoids) in the environment, Journal of Health in the Field, 4(1): 25-31. (In Persian)
- Heiri, O., A. F. Lotter & G. Lemcke, 2001. Loss -on - ignition as a method for estimating organic and carbonate content in sediments: reproducibility and comparability of results,Journal of Paleolimnology, 25(1): 101-110.
- Kabata-Pendias, A. & H. Pendias, 1992. Trace elements in soils and plants. 2nd edition. CRC Press, Florida Boca Raton, 403 p.
- Khademi, A. & B. Kurd, 2010. The role of broad-leaved tree species (Sycamore and Asparagus) in reducing lead-contamination, Journal of Natural Resources Sciences and Technology, 5(1): 1-12. (In Persian)
- Ma, L.Q., K. M. Kumar, C. Tu, W. Zhang, Y. Cai & E. D. Kennelley, 2001. A fern that hyper accumulates arsenic, Nature, 409(6820): 579.
- Majidi, T., M. Taheri, F. Aqajanlou, A. Mousavi, M. Shojaei, M. Tokasi, P. Moradi & F. Heidari, 2016. A study on the adsorption of zinc, copper, cadmium and lead elements in leaves of some woody species, Journal of Forest Research and Development, 4(4): 271-284. (In Persian)
- Malkoc. S., B. Yazıcı & A. S. Koparal, 2010. Assessment of the levels of heavy metal pollution in roadside soils of Eskisehir, Turkey, Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29(12): 2720-2725.
- Mason, Y., A. A. Ammann, A. Ulrich & L. Sigg, 1999. Behavior of heavy metals, nutrients, and major components during roof runoff infiltration, Environmental Science and Technology,33(10): 1588-1597.
- Merry, R. H., K. G. Tiller & A. M. Alston, 1986. The effects of contamination of soil with copper, lead and arsenic on the growth and composition of plants, Plant and Soil, 91(1): 115-128.
- Mingorance, M. D. & S. R. Oliva, 2006. Heavy Metals Content in N. oleander eaves as Urban Pollution Assessment, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 119(1-3): 57-68.
- Mirghfari, N., 2005. Investigation of lead concentration in some natural plant species around the lead and zinc mine of Isfahan, Iran, Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 58(3): 635-644. (In Persian)
- Panndey, P. & A. K. Tripathi, 2011, Effect of heavy metals on morphological and biochemical characteristics of Albizia procera (Roxb.) benth seedlings, International Journal of Environmental Sciences, 1(5): 1009-1118.
- Papazoglou, E. G. & A. L. Fernando, 2017. Preliminary studies on the growth, tolerance and phytoremediation ability of sugarbeet (Beta vulgaris L.) grown on heavy metal contaminated soil, Industrial Crops & Products, 107: 463-471.
- Piczak, K., A. Lesniewic & W. Zyrnicki, 2003. Metal concentration in deciduous tree leaves from urban Arasin Poland, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 86(3): 273-287.
- Pournia, M., M. H. Moosavi & Z. Jassemi, 2016. Survey of heavy metals pollution in surface soils around the industrial town of Ahvaz 2, Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 17(4): 23-32. (In Persian)
- Radojevic, M. V. & N. Bashkin, 1999. Practical environmental analysis, Royal Society of Chemistry Press, 520 p.
- Sarwar, N., M. Imran, M. R. Shaheen, W. Ishaque, M. A. Kamran, A. Matloob, A. Rehim & S. Hussain, 2017. Phytoremediation strategies for soils contaminated with heavy metals: Modifications and future perspectives, Chemosphere, 171: 710-721.
- Shabanian, N. & C. Cheraghi, 2013. Comparison of phytoremediation of heavy metals by woody species used in urban forestry of Sanandaj city, Journal of Iranian Forest and Poplar Research, 21(1): 165-154. (In Persian)
- Solgi, E. & M. Keramaty, 2016. Assessment of health risks of urban soils contaminated by heavy metals (Bojnourd City), Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences, 7(4): 813-827. (In Persian)
- Taghipour, M., H. Khademi & Sh. A. Ayoubi, 2010. Spatial variability of Pb and Zn concentration and its relationship with land use and parent materials in selected surface soils of Hamadan province, Journal of Water and Soil, 24(1): 132-144. (In Persian)
- Tomasevic, M., Z. Vukmirovic, S. Rajsic, M. Tasic & B. Stevanovic, 2008. Contribution to biomonitoring of some traces metals by deciduous tree leaves in urban areas. Environmental Monitoring Assessment, 137(1-3): 393-401.
- Wuytack, T., K. Verhyen, K. Wuyts, F. Kardel, S. Adriaenssens & R. Samson, 2010. The potential of biomonitoring of air quality using leaf characteristics of white willow (Salix Alba L.), Environmental monitoring and assessment, 171(1-4): 197-204.
- Yap, C. K., A. Ismail, S. G. Tan & H. Omar, 2002. Correlations between speciation of Cd, Cu, Pb and Zn in sediment and their concentrations in total soft tissue of green-lipped mussel Perna viridis from the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Environment International, 28(1-2): 117-126.