- Anonymous, 2018. Strategic plan of Iran's transportation sector. Ministry of Roads and Urban Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Deputy of Transportation, 47 p.(In Persian)
- Anonymous, 2017. Ministry of Roads and Urban Development, Deputy Minister of Transportation, Review of policies, priorities and programs of the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development in the field of logistics. The third specialized logistics working group. 34 p.(In Persian)
- Elyasi, M., M. Mohammadi, H. Mirzaei & A. Safardoust, 2019. Institutional Mapping of Innovation in the Railway Transport Industry. Journal of Roshde Fanavari, 15(58): 30-38.(In Persian)
- Etehadi Abari, M., B. Majnounian, W. Chung & E. Abdi, 2014. Application of NETWORK 2000 in order to optimizing of truck transportation costs from forest to mills in Hyrcanian Forest. Iranian Journal of Forest, 5(4): 349-360. (In Persian)
- Ghasemi Eghbash, F., K. Adeli, S. Namdari & A. Rezaei, 2018. Determining the most optimal network for transporting wood and its products to Khorramabad from an economic point of view, 15th National Conference Environmental Impact Assessment of Iran, Tehran, Iran. 7 p. (In Persian)
- Gholizadegan, V., A. Alijanpour, M. Hajjarian & A. Banj Shafiei, 2019. Investigation on environmental knowledge of Urmia University students. Journal of Forest Research and Development, 5(1): 41-54.
- Han, H., C.H. Woodam., W. Lucas & A. Nathaniel, 2018. Optimizing Biomass Feedstock Logistics for Forest Residue Processing and Transportation on a Tree-Shaped Road Network, Journal of Forests
, 9 (3): 1-19. https://doi.org/10.3390/f9030121
- Lin, P., M.A. Contreras, R. Dai & J. Zhang, 2016. A multilevel ACO approach for solving forest transportation planning problems with environmental constraints. Swarm and Evolutionary Computation
, 28, 78-87. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.swevo.2016.01.003
- Lin, T., L.F. Rodríguez, S. Davis, M. Khanna, Y. Shastri, T. Grift, S. Long & K. C. Ting. 2016. Biomass Feedstock Preprocessing and Long-Distance Transportation Logistics. GCB Bioenergy
, 8 (1): 160–70. https://doi.org/10.1111/gcbb.12241
- Malladi, K.T., O. Quirion-Blais & T. Sowlati, 2018. Development of a decision support tool for optimizing the short-term logistics of forest-based biomass. Applied Energy
, 216, 662-677. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.02.027
- Moad, K., J. François, J.P Bourrières, L. Lebel, & M. Vuillermoz, 2016. A bi-level decision model for timber transport planning. 6th International Conference on Information Systems, Logistics and Supply Chain ILS Conference 2016, June 1 – 4, Bordeaux, France, 8 p.
- Palmgren, M., M. Rönnqvist & P. Värbrand, 2003. A solution approach for log truck scheduling based on composite pricing and branch and bound. International Transactions in Operational Research 10(5): 433-447.
- Rezaei, A., K. Adeli, F. Ghasemi Aqbash & S. Namdari, 2015. Application of research methods in operations in wood transportation,, 6th International Conference new ideas in Agriculture, Environment and Tourism, Ardabil, Institute for Supporters of the Ideal Environment, 9p. (In Persian)
- Saeidian, K., K. Adeli, R. Maleknia & SH. Khosravi, 2015. Factors Affecting the Derivative Demand of Wood and Its Products from Housing Demand, 6th International Conference on Ideas in Agriculture, Environment and Tourism, Ardabil, Institute for Supporters of the Ideal Environment, 7 p. (In Persian)
- Samimi, A., E. Rahimi & H. R. Amini, 2018. A Disaggregate Analysis of Rail-Truck Mode Choice Behaviors for Freight Shipments in Iran and their Environment Effects. Amirkabir Journal of Civil Engineering, 50(3): 519-528.
- Shojaei, S., A. Hussein & A.A. Ajdari, 2019. An analysis of the real demand of the rail transport fleet in the country and the ability to build domestically. Deputy of Infrastructure Research and Production Affairs of Energy, Industry and Mining Studies (Industry Group), Islamic Parliament Research Center of the Islamic Republic of IRAN. Serial number 1654. 29 p. (In Persian)
- Visser, L., R. Hoefnagels & M. Junginger, 2020. Wood pellet supply chain costs: A review and cost optimization analysis, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, 118: 109506. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2019.109506
- Wang, Y., J. Wang, J. Schuler, D. Hartley, T. Volk, & M. Eisenbies, 2020. Optimization of harvest and logistics for multiple lignocellulosic biomass feedstocks in the northeastern United States, Journal of Energy
, 197: 117260. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2020.117260